• Profile picture of Liziantus-Marantus

    Liziantus-Marantus wrote a new post

    Snowflakes

    Small,white ballerinas.In the air cold,divine.Is what snowflakes are. You play to pass the time.They gracefully move through the air.And land in a pile. White blanket,sun in the air.And they have a friendly smile.The air is their dance floor. Their destination is the...

    Read More
    1 Comment
  • Profile picture of Liziantus-Marantus

    Liziantus-Marantus wrote a new post

    100 years

    It's been an year.Then ten..Been a hundred years. But nobody knew what it meant.Over the years,I sang this song.Hoping you will appear,confess to me. And try to sing along.When roses bloom,and clouds are gloomy.I crossed the roads oh so busy. To find...

    Read More
    2 Comments
    • I enjoyed this read. My favorite stanza is:

      ” Thousands of lives lived without you.
      So I will cherish this only one.
      For if I am reborn and you are not there.”

    • An age-old dilemma I’m afraid. Unrequited love, or at least attention. You write is a calm plea perhaps, yet we’ve all nodded our heads to your message.

  • Profile picture of Betty

    Betty and Profile picture of JezkeebsJezkeebs are now friends

    Profile Photo
    Betty
    @betty
  • Forget it!

    I didn't ask to be a doctor of your writingnor of your lost personality,I didn't ask to be anythingand I don't want you, nor do I like you...nor do I care about you... I want to forget. I get lost...

    Read More
    6 Comments
  • Profile picture of Neville

    Neville wrote a new post

    Killing Time

    Killing Time I think it only fairto suggest,time needs usand dearly just to prove thatit exists ..But there is not enough of it left to enjoyand the dark days that still lie ahead of us bare the longestof shadowsand...

    Read More
    10 Comments
    • Beautifully quiet and contemplative. You made me pause.

    • Powerfully penned, Neville. Excellent write my friend. You’ve been missed around here. Nicely done as always. Appreciate you.

      Damian

      • Now that’s what I call heart-warming to read on a very cold day. Thank you kindly & true sir .. Neville

    • This is really deep and that time needs us is very interesting thought.

      • Cheers Fia .. I’ll keep that in mind for next time .. Wishing you all good things this New Year .. Neville 😎🌻👍

    • This takes me to the thought…if it’s not noticed, is it real? Time is one of the most precious gifts, and it’s not an infinite sum allotted. Pay attention to it. It’s gone between one breath and the next. This is brilliant in its simple complexity. It’s good to see your words again

      • I am more than delighted you came by this way and left a little bit of you behind .. Many sincere thanks Willow .. Neville 😎🌻👍

    • What Willow said.
      An awesome take on what is so taken for granted.

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Usha
@usha-mekala2021gmail-com
Profile Photo
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Profile Photo
Curly Grace
@curlygrace

Groups

My Recent Posts

The Man in the Room

The Gift of Chaos

Location

Iowa

New Report

Close