-
Crimsin wrote a new post
5 Comments-
-
Chère C.,
When the Words of the painting get rough for a non native speaker,
The beautiful artwork help me along….Love it to bits, needless to say!
Warm regards, Gus
-
-
Fia Naturie posted in the group Music is Art
Had a pretty good day. So when this came on, I did get up and dance.
-
I remember this. Being I’m a musician (50 years+) my first memories – music wise – were of Motown. Marvin Gaye (what’s goin on, inner city blues….) Diana Ross and the supremes (reflections) Stevie wonder (My Cherie amour, Superstition, Higher ground….) The staple singers (Respect yourself) …. I could go on. There was soul to the songs I…Read More
-
-
Tim changed their profile picture
-
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) wrote a new post
3 Comments-
Brilliantly penned, PAR. Excellent write my friend. Which direction, huh? How about all of the above. You wasn’t expecting that answer was you? lol. Nicely done as always. I always enjoy reading your work brother. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Cipher wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Usha
@usha-mekala2021gmail-com
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Groups
My Recent Posts

The Man in the Room
- September 27, 2026

The Gift of Chaos
- September 19, 2026
Location
Iowa





Powerfully penned, Brenda. Incredible write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian