-
Crimsin wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Crimsin wrote a new post
3 Comments-
Chère C.,
Hope you survived the Valentine thing.
To me, it’s like refined food, it looks like the real thing, but when you bite……I love your poem a lot.
And (like more often than not) I love the artwork as well. And it makes me wonder from what place on earth it is pictured.
As I’ve never seen the moon in this position.Any way, you keep surprising me with your work. And I am grateful that you share it.
Warm regards, Gus
-
Cipher wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Liziantus-Marantus wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Usha
@usha-mekala2021gmail-com
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Groups
My Recent Posts

The Man in the Room
- September 27, 2026

The Gift of Chaos
- September 19, 2026
Location
Iowa





Hauntingly penned, Brenda. Excellent dark write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian