-
Nick DC and
Poetic Gawdess are now friends
-
Nick DC wrote a new post
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
7 Comments-
Beautifully penned, Fia. This is an incredible write and I also dig your narrating voice my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
1 Comment-
I can’t explain love.I think it’s been so romanticised and commercialised that nobody knows what it is.In my mind there is no singular thing such as love….love might be the collective noun for lots of emotions.
I think the love that most people talk about is nothing more than an attachment that they can’t live without.
Hmmm
-
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
11 Comments-
-
-
Aww, dearest crim, no wonder your mind is a tormented place. That has to be unbearable to face at times even if he is at peace now. 💔 Big hugs!
-
-
Powerfully penned, Brenda. This tugs at my heartstrings my friend. Sending prayers and positive energy your way. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
TreeMap
@penguinphile
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
Location
Bangalore, India






Thank you, Will
You inspired it.;))