-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
5 Comments -
Fia Naturie joined the group
Welcome Group
-
Fia Naturie posted in the group Welcome Group
Welcome to StarsRite. I am so sorry that it took me a while to say that. We are building a wonderful community here. I see that we are leaving comments and thumbs up on peoples posts and that is fantastic because we are all here to share, support and to be seen.
Thank you all. -
S. Libellule wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
2 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
M.E
@mustapha
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Groups
My Recent Posts

For A Day
- September 20, 2026

A Garden For Your Ghost (9/11)
- September 10, 2026
Location
Florida, USA






This is a very moving piece. I really see the pain expressed here. In a smile.
Regards
James