-
Bluevelvet and
Broom are now friends
-
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) joined the group
Published Authors
-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Hey all… I am so excited! My next poetry project is a collection of Africa poems from my travels to the Dark Continent last year. I am also going to be able to include color photos as well. The challenge will be selecting the ones that I want to accompany my poetry.
-
Knight wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
M.E
@mustapha
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Groups
My Recent Posts

For A Day
- September 20, 2026

A Garden For Your Ghost (9/11)
- September 10, 2026
Location
Florida, USA






I saw your new posts here, a few days ago…
Makes my heart glad to once more
hear the music of you…
🙂