-
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
3 Comments-
Love this! You write like a modern day Kerouac who has been in his scene and can put it down in colorful and engaging words. Truly loved reading this. It gave me a smile and painted my evening with a scene I loved seeing through your words.
John
-
Betty and
Damian DeadLove are now friends
-
S. Libellule and
Bat Powers are now friends
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
M.E
@mustapha
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Groups
My Recent Posts

For A Day
- September 20, 2026

A Garden For Your Ghost (9/11)
- September 10, 2026
Location
Florida, USA



Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Adira. I’m so glad you enjoyed the story, my friend. Much obliged, for your compliment. I just never considered myself funny, all though maybe I’m funnier when I write, it would explain why some jokes bomb when I’m talking. lol. Appreciate you.
Damian