-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
2 Comments -
S. Libellule wrote a new post
-
Betty and
Surprise_Guest are now friends
-
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) wrote a new post
3 Comments -
S. Libellule wrote a new post
1 Comment - Load More Posts
My Friends
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
M.E
@mustapha
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Groups
My Recent Posts

For A Day
- September 20, 2026

A Garden For Your Ghost (9/11)
- September 10, 2026
Location
Florida, USA






Love the ending of this! I’m a big coffee girl, and these days I drink it black. Still, I occasionally go for a cappuccino at the coffee shop… just plain.
Good luck in the contest! It’s a great entry.
BTW, if you love that foamy topping to your coffee as I do, get yourself a Nespresso Machine. I love mine.
Meg
xoxo