-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
6 Comments-
-
Sadly it’s not to scale
It’s not the size of the wand it’s the magic in it…so most men say
I do have quite a long tongue though.
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
14 Comments-
-
-
Eat me from the inside out.
I will not cry I will not shout.
I’ll be yours for evermore.
You will not have to lock the door. -
Damn, Fia. Into the book it belongs! My mind kept thinking about “Darling Nikki” by Prince. Seductively penned my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Fia Naturie posted in the group News and Suggestions
You’re Able to Post Three Times (Oh My!)
Hello, everyone. I hope you are having a wonderful day. If you have not noticed, we have increased the number of postings you can do on Stars Rite.
It is now up to three. We understand that waiting 24 hours to post is a bit too much, so we decided to give you the three-post option. It is not for us to…Read More -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
M.E
@mustapha
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Groups
My Recent Posts

For A Day
- September 20, 2026

A Garden For Your Ghost (9/11)
- September 10, 2026
Location
Florida, USA






Always