-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
-
Sam Nash wrote a new post
5 Comments-
Perhaps your dreams will come true and you’ll meet said lady just the way you were meant to. I’ll be sitting close by notepad and pen in hand with my coffee taking notes. Don’t mind me I don’t interrupt
-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
1 Comment -
NAAJIR wrote a new post
5 Comments-
Brilliantly penned, Naaj. This was fucking great, spitting wisdom in this spill my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
DampKitten wrote a new post
5 Comments-
You make me tremble every time I read your words … and wonder where the hell do you even imagine such things… no not hell..you must be one of those aligned in outer space
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Lizz
@mysterious-girl
Bat Powers
@batpowers
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Harriet-Jacqui xx
@bedtimestories
Night Goddess
@thenightgoddess
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
My Recent Posts

Too Warm to Be True
- March 4, 2026

Silent Night
- December 27, 2025







This is heart breakingly …familiar