-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
5 Comments -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
14 Comments-
Whew… Heart tugger right there, girl. Love the feather symbolism. You really capture the essence of abuse, the struggle to move on, the drive to escape. It’s a storm in the soul.
xoxo
-
-
-
-
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
2 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Adelphina
@adelphina
NAVINA
@nancy-rdz-stories
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos)
@pauloacacioramos
Harriet-Jacqui xx
@bedtimestories
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Love Sonnet XC
- June 14, 2026

Painting Words; Painting Love
- May 13, 2026
Location
PENNSYLVANIA, USA







OMG, I’ve been waiting for you to ask…
Just put on that black bowtie and your stilettos. I’ll light a candle. No napkins. I’ll lick up the juice.