-
Damian DeadLove and
Styxian are now friends
-
Damian DeadLove and
S. Libellule are now friends
-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
-
-
A love the gentle flow of this and how is plays out as i read it. Truly imbued with that singular magic you have with verse. And a powerful theme of adaptation to the challenged life gives us.
John
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
6 Comments-
I wish the system would notify us when a friend posts something new. I forget to go hunting sometimes. But I’m grateful I’ll still be able to see the words of my friends when the lights in the big house go out. You know I dig your musings, my friend
-
-
-
-
ReggiePoet changed their profile picture
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Miss Indie
@miss-indie
Rosie C
@rosie415
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
Duhsjaak
@duhsjaak
D. Ignatov
@ignatov






I like how this poem flowed. I also liked how you say you are going to search for all the dreams you left behind.