-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
2 Comments -
DampKitten wrote a new post
9 Comments-
Shakespeare is great but lacked the sexual energy that your iambic pentameter does.
I’m sure lovers would die in your arms if you read this to them.👍-
I mean, Bill Shakespear had to keep it down in those days. I just let it go. I’m so glad you like this, Peter. I certainly hope my lovers don’t die in my arms. I prefer they melt in my mouth.
-
Melt in your mouth they must
when you’ve lit their fire of lust
I wish it were me
but sadly can’t be
so I’m off in a gust of dust. -
-
-
-
-
-
DampKitten wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
4 Comments-
Beautifully penned, Fia. Can’t wait to read more my friend. Great storytelling per usual. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
I enjoyed this Fia haha. Sounds like unrequited love or puppy love. Sweet poems to write! I want to read on hehe.
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Miss Indie
@miss-indie
Rosie C
@rosie415
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
Duhsjaak
@duhsjaak
D. Ignatov
@ignatov






Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Keith. Appreciate you.
Damian