-
Amethyste wrote a new post
7 Comments -
-
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) wrote a new post
5 Comments-
Brilliantly penned, PAR. Excellent write per usual my friend. Always a pleasure to read your work my brother. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
The ending is a rock through a window! No peaceful moment within this write. It has an edge throughout. Impactful.
Such a strong write!
-
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
My Friends
NAVINA
@nancy-rdz-stories
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Ellie
@wafflenose
Christine Shaw (Chris)
@cassie58
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
Public Group
My Recent Posts

I am sat in my ways
- August 1, 2026

Let see how it goes
- July 31, 2026
Location
Toronto CANADA
Website
Phone
6476124245



It happens sometimes, I guess. I’ve been erected, it’s nice. lol :))