-
Amethyste wrote a new post
7 Comments -
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
Such an intimate image…nesting in the chest. Where life beats and love lives. Beautifully written, PAR
-
Beautifully penned, PAR. Such a warm and magnificent poem my friend. You always find a way to amaze with your words. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
RICHARD "Rascal" JENKINS posted in the group ”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
Submittted by: Twofiftythree
SENT 23 HOURS, 20 MINUTES AGO
think I got it with this one…the world goes quiet when I think of you
as if the noise remembers to be kind
the pulse slows down the edges soften too
and somethin steadier begins to bindI’ve spent my life in motion hard and fast
chasin the fire never once the pea…Read More -
Crimsin wrote a new post
4 Comments-
Happy Halloween, this is so good. I like how you were telling us now to whisper to demon kind because it is obscene.
-
-
-
Liziantus-Marantus wrote a new post
1 Comment - Load More Posts
My Friends
NAVINA
@nancy-rdz-stories
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Ellie
@wafflenose
Christine Shaw (Chris)
@cassie58
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
Public Group
My Recent Posts

I am sat in my ways
- August 1, 2026

Let see how it goes
- July 31, 2026
Location
Toronto CANADA
Website
Phone
6476124245




The mind is the net that captures many moments. This is good.