-
Crimsin wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Crimsin wrote a new post
6 Comments-
Ohh this one is as painful as a biting chill on unprotected flesh. Cold is the perfect title. Sending hugs your way, Brenda 🧡
-
-
Powerfully penned, Brenda. Chillingly painful with such raw grit, excellent write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) wrote a new post
4 Comments-
-
Brilliantly penned, PAR. 3 for 3 in the book! I’m off to ponder now, you always leave me with some analyzing to do. Which is a great thing, excellent write my friend. Amazing trilogy brother. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) changed their profile picture
-
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) wrote a new post
4 Comments-
Brilliantly penned, PAR. Into the book it belongs! I’m pretty sure the third part of this trilogy will end up in the book as well. Once again you have so many layers and so much depth in your writes my friend. Epic write brother. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
NAVINA
@nancy-rdz-stories
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Ellie
@wafflenose
Christine Shaw (Chris)
@cassie58
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
Public Group
My Recent Posts

I am sat in my ways
- August 1, 2026

Let see how it goes
- July 31, 2026
Location
Toronto CANADA
Website
Phone
6476124245






I had a hug yesterday that changed everything.