-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
5 Comments -
Amethyste wrote a new post
2 Comments -
FlatDaddy and
kesnerfreds are now friends
-
RICHARD "Rascal" JENKINS posted in the group ”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
~———————————•§•———————————~
SESSION FIVE
Wednesday, November 26th, 2025
This session is “The MAGIC of POETIC VOICE.”~———————————•§•———————————~
WHAT IN THE HECK “IS” The MAGIC of POETIC VOICE?
by Richard W. Jenkins, MFA
©2002After reading, closely studying, and writing poetry with considerable depth for many ye…Read More
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
4 Comments-
Chère C.,
It almost looks like as if you are tapping from a different source.
Goes for the art work too.Less black and white with sharp divisions, more dark gradually turning light. I hope my English does what I hope.
I mean it as a compliment anyway. You warm me to your art. Love it a lot!Keep on keeping on said Curtis Mayfield.
Warm regards, Gus
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
NAVINA
@nancy-rdz-stories
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Ellie
@wafflenose
Christine Shaw (Chris)
@cassie58
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
Public Group
My Recent Posts

I am sat in my ways
- August 1, 2026

Let see how it goes
- July 31, 2026
Location
Toronto CANADA
Website
Phone
6476124245






Powerfully penned, Thomas. Excellent write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian