• ~———————————•§•———————————~

    SESSION SIX
    The “BI-TRILLETS” form.
    Wednesday, December 3rd, 2025

    ~———————————•§•———————————~

    I had planned to teach this session on Meter, or more specifically “Poetic Meter”, which entails getting into some rather complex technical issues.
    But, since we’ve been rather saturated with technicalities of late…Read More

  • Profile picture of Daniel Long

    Daniel Long wrote a new post

    Candles In The Snow

    Candles possess souls that flicker against the icy winds of a wintry life.   Candles in the snow… Beneath the pale shroud…   Candles glowing in the darkness. Their breaths of heaven melt the snow   into the holy water I cross myself with.

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Amethyste

    Amethyste wrote a new post

    Perception

    It is very strangeTo be a human.To percept a human.To exist.

    Read More
    2 Comments
  • Profile picture of FlatDaddy

    FlatDaddy wrote a new post

    My Favorite French Poem

    © 2025My Favorite French PoemC'est la vie,C'est la guerre,C'est les pommes de terre.

    Read More
    5 Comments
    • Hi, Usha. Thanks for reading it, and I would love to help you; but part of the plot for this story is to use your computer or phone to search the web for a French to English translator and use it to tell you the words in English. The translator aps are free to use, mostly. Or you could go back to school and study the French language like I did, and now I know enough French to write a French poem, and this is the only time and place in my life that my education has paid off. Huzzah! Well, now you’ve got the tool to get the words — but that won’t tell you the meaning. That’s for you to figure out. Not even a fancy education like mine will give you that. You will need to think hard about what the words mean. They say different things to different people, Usha. Perhaps the original meaning is known only by the author.

    • I know those words! Only French I actually know. And I’ve used that phrase myself a time or two

      • Really? I wrote this more than 50 years ago when I was a young, horny USAF airman stationed in Germany, to impress a young French girl on our first date. She giggled, but it was our last date. How could you have possibly known that phrase? I never wrote it down anywhere until I posted it here! Where did you learn it?

        • My best friend growing up had a grandmother who was rather eccentric. She would make us ride in the backseat of her battleship olive green and wood paneled station wagon and randomly say things. We always paid attention because they were usually worth hearing. She said it one day on her way to drop us off at the state fair. It stuck in my head all these years. 😊

          • Amazing! Perhaps we are related in some bizarro way! Ah, C’est la vie qui nous apprend et non l’école

  • Undress

    I did that only once ever with you.You were sick of all the holes in your sweater.And I felt like you deserved better. And the glimmer in your eyes shine.It tells me,it's finally time.For I don't want to look at...

    Read More
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
NAVINA
@nancy-rdz-stories
Profile Photo
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps
Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
Ellie
@wafflenose

My Recent Posts

I am sat in my ways

Let see how it goes

Location

Toronto CANADA

Phone

6476124245

New Report

Close