• Profile picture of Amethyste

    Amethyste wrote a new post

    Together

    I wonder what you are doing nowAre you getting boredLike I am nowYou in the hostelAnd I here in the barIn the middle of the nightIt would be less lonelyIf we were together.

    Read More
    2 Comments
  • bi-trillets attempt. this one wasn’t easy for me…never do well when rhymin is involved.

    endless night confession

    breathe in the black smoke, love feels like a joke
    the nights we wasted tasted strange
    cheap liquor kiss, dirty exchange

    you were my worst itch, struck like a kill switch
    old barroom lungs in borrowed light
    we swore we’…Read More

    Profile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
    3 Comments
    • A brilliant submittal, Syr Dru 🥂

      Congratulations on another successfully excellent effort in displaying such admirable skill in the true essence and grasp of that which is conveyed in these earnestly shared teaching sessions.

      Your poetic potential is second to none … this piece is spot-on in every sense of the phrase: meter, poetic voice, i…Read More

      • I wonder if we are readin the same poem. I really expected this one to get marked up with a red pen on all the places I went wrong. I appreciate your input and the lessons you’re providin. I’ll agree with you on fixin the rhyme so I’ll add the s to pain. but you’re gonna have to pry my lowercase letters and lack of punctuation from my cold dead ha…Read More

  • Profile picture of Liziantus-Marantus

    Liziantus-Marantus wrote a new post

    His Hair

    His hair is charcoal,pitch black.His hair is shiny and not matte.They say if you look upclose. You'll find the sparkling galaxy.Above with the suns,stars and planets.I know that in his hair landscape is also a moon. That glows brightly and won't...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Amethyste

    Amethyste wrote a new post

    Fire

    Talk to meA word from youLights up a fireOn this winter day.

    Read More
    2 Comments
  • Profile picture of Knight

    Knight wrote a new post

    Theiving Hands

    We roam On the pavements of the Earth Riding the buses of the world Weaving in and out Of the fingers Into the palms Of the thieving hands Above Long drilling nails Dug into this land Scratching at the soul

    Read More
    2 Comments
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
NAVINA
@nancy-rdz-stories
Profile Photo
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps
Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
Ellie
@wafflenose

My Recent Posts

I am sat in my ways

Let see how it goes

Location

Toronto CANADA

Phone

6476124245

New Report

Close