-
Crimsin wrote a new post
6 Comments-
-
Great write but not as great as the picture of a beautiful woman.I don’t know if it’s you in the picture or not but there is something seriously attractive about her.
It’s beauty that goes deeper than skin,wisdom that goes deeper than words,scar tissue that colours the soul.
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
-
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Amethyste wrote a new post
4 Comments -
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) wrote a new post
4 Comments-
Brilliantly penned, PAR. There’s always depth and wisdom in your writes my friend. Nicely done as always brother. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
I love it, Paulo. It is such a strong, foreboding write. You don’t write fluffy bunnies stuff, you write blood and stone. I can always count on you to boost my blood pressure when I’m in a lull. Thank you for this one
-
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
2 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
NAVINA
@nancy-rdz-stories
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Ellie
@wafflenose
Christine Shaw (Chris)
@cassie58
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
Public Group
My Recent Posts

I am sat in my ways
- August 1, 2026

Let see how it goes
- July 31, 2026
Location
Toronto CANADA
Website
Phone
6476124245






Chère C.,
As in:
I see small lines in your face.
They are beautiful.
I had to wait an awful long time for them.
And now they are Here, I won’t let you go…
And I would cup your face in my hands.
Yes, something like this, for sure.
Warm regards, Gus