-
Crimsin wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Amethyste wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Wally wrote a new post
4 Comments-
hello dearest Wallly this poem says how I feel…I asked God today if there was any real love you know two people really loving each other…great write ❤️
-
-
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
5 Comments-
Powerfully penned, Thomas. Excellent Xmas write my friend. I pictured the Santa as Billy Bob Thornton. Too much Bad Santa I guess. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
NAVINA
@nancy-rdz-stories
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Ellie
@wafflenose
Christine Shaw (Chris)
@cassie58
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
Public Group
My Recent Posts

I am sat in my ways
- August 1, 2026

Let see how it goes
- July 31, 2026
Location
Toronto CANADA
Website
Phone
6476124245





Powerfully penned, Brenda. Heartfelt write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian