-
Cursedvessel wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
What I love about this is the double reflection. The reflection of the writer and the reflection of lights on the freeway. They blend beautifully into something very deep and human
-
-
Nick DC wrote a new post
2 Comments-
I like how in the first stanza, you start out hazy and that no cares, then the next you explain the addiction and how everyone should relate in one form or another, because there are so many different addictions. Then you come back at the end and want to know who your true friends are.
You lead the reader of this very nicely. Good write Nick;))
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
5 Comments -
Amethyste wrote a new post
4 Comments-
Powerfully penned, Amethyste. Excellent write my friend, your words are pointed like jagged teeth. Which helps get the message home. Nicely done. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
I feel that we all have been infected and it is hard to heal when the world keeps picking at the scab. Nicely done
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
NAVINA
@nancy-rdz-stories
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Ellie
@wafflenose
Christine Shaw (Chris)
@cassie58
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
Public Group
My Recent Posts

I am sat in my ways
- August 1, 2026

Let see how it goes
- July 31, 2026
Location
Toronto CANADA
Website
Phone
6476124245






Beautiful, no one treats life as a gift.