-
Amethyste wrote a new post
3 Comments -
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) wrote a new post
6 Comments-
Powerfully penned, PAR. Excellent write my friend. I can feel the pain in your words, haunted by a memory, wishing time would make you forget. Nicely done as always. Appreciate you my brother.
Damian
-
-
Awesome! This is the poem of the day to me. The frustration jerking the pen across the page, all helter skelter. The need to be stern and yet softened at the core.
Awesome!
-
-
CasketSharpe wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Nick DC wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Nick DC wrote a new post
3 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
NAVINA
@nancy-rdz-stories
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Ellie
@wafflenose
Christine Shaw (Chris)
@cassie58
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
Public Group
My Recent Posts

I am sat in my ways
- August 1, 2026

Let see how it goes
- July 31, 2026
Location
Toronto CANADA
Website
Phone
6476124245






Powerfully penned, Amethyste. I haven’t always been a fan of mine either. Appreciate you.
Damian