• Profile picture of Crimsin

    Crimsin wrote a new post

    trauma response

    crazy is a perspective and I've held it for most of my lifeabandoned at three my sharp little mind saw and remembers the precursorspeople always have a tell when their about to break your heartthe night the cops came...

    Read More
    2 Comments
    • Powerfully penned, Brenda. It’s amazing how the body reacts when our minds are being overwhelmed. Living with lasting scars isn’t always easy my friend. Very heartfelt write my friend. Thanks for sharing. Appreciate you.

      Damian

      • hello dearest Damian thank you graciously for your understanding comment ❤️

  • Profile picture of Ellie

    Ellie and Profile picture of Ahavati (Tam)Ahavati (Tam) are now friends

    Profile Photo
    Ellie
    @wafflenose
  • Profile picture of Liziantus-Marantus

    Liziantus-Marantus wrote a new post

    Our Symphony

    In the past,all I heard was silence.Deafining and cold. I was warming up in front of the fireplace.And had nobody to hold.I thought, this is oh so cruel. To make me feel like such a fool.I tried to listen,make melodies.All for...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Mstrmnd1923

    Mstrmnd1923 wrote a new post

    Emptiness

    Getting in my car for a driveTrying to escape my painMemories of him still aliveDriving my emotions insaneLooking in my rear view mirrorReflecting on our memories Thoughts are never clearerOf my potential remedies This emptiness is consumingTrying to outrun...

    Read More
    4 Comments
    • Powerfully penned, Mstrmnd. Another excellent write my friend. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • Your writing here sinks deeper than I even knew possible. I have no worthy words of comfort. Only, hang in there, my friend, if you can. And if writing it out helps, keep them coming! We are here for you. A soulful write all of us can relate to in some way or another.

      Clay

      • Thank you also..just need to release some emotions..writing helps me release dark thoughts..I appreciate you taking time to comment

  • Profile picture of Amethyste

    Amethyste wrote a new post

    Sea turtle

    In another life, I have been a sea turtle.Grown up without a mother.Never been taught by anyone.And yet?In the end?I have made my way in the ocean.

    Read More
    4 Comments
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
NAVINA
@nancy-rdz-stories
Profile Photo
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps
Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
Ellie
@wafflenose

My Recent Posts

I am sat in my ways

Let see how it goes

Location

Toronto CANADA

Phone

6476124245

New Report

Close