• Profile picture of Crimsin

    Crimsin wrote a new post

    blackout

    comforted hope exhaletorturous fear, brought out the worst in mesighing within, I weep for the child with no trusthyperviligent, for signs somone is going to hurt memy tongue is sharp, it cutsespecially, if I think I'm being lied tothen...

    Read More
    1 Comment
  • Profile picture of Amethyste

    Amethyste wrote a new post

    Eagles

    … I wanted to tranform into a leaf,And observe,How that handsome eagleInteracted with his eaglets or with his mate;The positions they stayed in their still moments,How they greeted;Did they look each other in the eye?;How they interacted with each...

    Read More
    4 Comments
  • Profile picture of Mstrmnd1923

    Mstrmnd1923 wrote a new post

    The Grenade

    How much more can I possibly takeMistakes misery and heartache Ignorant people, I'm constantly stunnedMental illnesses, loss of loved onesBurning up and boiling insideMy emotions no longer will they hideAnger expressed on my faceMy blackened heart I can't replace...

    Read More
    2 Comments
    • This is a strong piece my favorite part is
      “Anger expressed on my face
      My blackened heart I can’t replace
      The rage I have, I’m full of hate
      My pins been pulled ready to detonate
      No filter on the words I say”

  • Profile picture of Wally

    Wally wrote a new post

    ! (Eureka)

    The originating fire of creationReaches into the depths of imaginationWhen an innovative idea is trappedLike faraway music lost in a fogIn the distance I hear the prologueMagical ingenuity awaits to be tapped It lingers dormant with intentionAnticipating the flash of...

    Read More
    4 Comments
  • Profile picture of Crimsin

    Crimsin wrote a new post

    cry me a river

    acning love, blood spilled, emotions poolmy vulnerability exploited, makes me feel unlovedpeople are cruel I don't carebut when the one I love joins in I dietrust broken and crytoo different, I'm unloveable I guessstill hope plagues metelling me I...

    Read More
    4 Comments
    • You are such a strong woman, Brenda. Many don’t hesitate to lash out and slash those wronging them. But you know the power of words. 🧡

    • Powerfully penned, Brenda. Excellent write my friend. Words are weapons and writers know how to use them, showing restraint takes self discipline. Especially against those who provoke us. Nicely done. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • I can absolutely relate to your poem, dear Crimsin. The strong wish not to hurt anybody makes sensitive people think that they have caused a conflict and are simply not lovable. Never forget that your loving heart and the power of your words are a most effective weapon and armor. Great work!

    • An eye for an eye brings no satisfaction, the loss still exist and nothing can replace it. Tight

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
NAVINA
@nancy-rdz-stories
Profile Photo
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps
Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
Ellie
@wafflenose

My Recent Posts

I am sat in my ways

Let see how it goes

Location

Toronto CANADA

Phone

6476124245

New Report

Close