• Profile picture of FlatDaddy

    FlatDaddy wrote a new post

    Dark Alice Comes to Call

    Dark Alice Comes to CallBy FlatDaddyShe gnawsjaws and clawslike silver to a vampireburning fireripping, tearing through my backdown my leg nerves ripped from deep insidescreaming, seeming like I'm dreamingso damned unrealskin, muscles bonesbreaking, taking me to placesno man ever has...

    Read More
    6 Comments
    • haunting and chilling with a twist ❤️

    • Thank you, Crimsin. This is an old piece from my years fighting morphine addiction, given by doctors to treat my pain from an accident. It took twenty years to get free from it completely — and yet I am not free of pain killers. I’ve no choice there. I’m not sure I will keep this posted. It is not me anymore. But thank you for your words, I appreciate them.

    • Pain here isn’t metaphor — it’s a rabid animal chewing bone, and you let it howl.
      Even in the morphine fog, your voice stays feral and human, refusing to die quiet.

      • Thank you, Thomas; from you, these words mean more. I wasn’t sure if I should let this one out of it’s closet. I think I may take it down after a short stay. It’s like having a hated uncle drop by to see “how things are now,” with a wink. Ya can’t kick him out, that would be rude. And you want him to know he doesn’t scare you anymore. Then you can gladly kick his ass out.

    • The urgency in this is palpable. The way concepts almost run together in the frantic need. Intense. That’s a good word for it. It feels like PTSD and addiction ripping at the page here. Brilliant but it makes me sad for the man who survived that, and glad that it was in the past

      • Survival is the key, Willow. No need for sadness. Life is what matters most. And I am VERY glad it was in the past.

  • Profile picture of Crimsin

    Crimsin wrote a new post

    Zombie

    high octane riffs climb in my skullsoul fucking my minddesperation cringes I will never meet youexhausted glory, I will rage at another concertjust to greet you on the airyour fuck me energy, beathing down on mea sexual Sadist with...

    Read More
    4 Comments
    • Passionately penned, Brenda. Amazing write my friend. I saw Rob Zombie with Fear Factory in concert in 1998. Great show. Appreciate you.

      • hello dearest Damian this is a true story I was close enough to touch him and did and the lewd thought came in my mind but I know better…1998 that was a great time must have been an awesome show thank you graciously for the love ❤️

    • This is sweat and stage-light devotion—desire roaring through amplifiers and shaking your ribs.
      You kneel to the myth but keep your edge; the hunger is raw, but the awe is real.

      • hello dearest Thomas I will be there for his upcoming concert they wear me out because I give him my all it will badass…I’m not a fan of anyones but I’m his fan ❤️thank you graciously for the great review ❤️

  • Profile picture of D. Ignatov

    D. Ignatov and Profile picture of CasketSharpeCasketSharpe are now friends

    Profile Photo
    D. Ignatov
    @ignatov
  • Profile picture of CasketSharpe

    CasketSharpe wrote a new post

    Bitch Move of Torture

                  “Even a single copper in hell bears a curse As our final ride will be in the back of a hearse,             “The payment for living with an everyday consequence Now some of us are in Hell being charged infinite rent,              ...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of D. Ignatov

    D. Ignatov wrote a new post

    True passengers / Chapter 9: 2841 words

    2841 words. 19,233 characters with spaces. When you keep digital records, among other things, you are entertained by interesting statistics. For my notes, I chose a funny girly netbook with stickers that I found among someone's belongings. It doesn't...

    Read More
    2 Comments
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
NAVINA
@nancy-rdz-stories
Profile Photo
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps
Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
Ellie
@wafflenose

My Recent Posts

I am sat in my ways

Let see how it goes

Location

Toronto CANADA

Phone

6476124245

New Report

Close