-
Nick DC wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
-
DampKitten wrote a new post
6 Comments -
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
6 Comments-
-
I’m not a great fan of now either . how I hanker for those glorious days of yore when steam was king and the world seemed a whole lot slower and simpler .. I whole-heartedly concur .. much of this mess we are now in is down to politicians and in particular their arrogance, ignorance and greed .. In fact, they kill more people each year than flu, cholera, malaria and great white sharks combined .. I just hope your middle name aint Nostradamus .. Anyway, I gotta dash, my bunker needs re-stocking .. Neville 😎👍
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Kathy J Anderson
@inkadaisy
Amethyste
@amethyste001
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
BSavvy
@bsavvy
uma summultima
@summultima
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
News and Suggestions
Public Group
My Recent Posts

The Bus Ride
- August 26, 2026

Lazy Fingers
- August 21, 2025





Fantastic ink