Profile Photo

PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos)Offline

    • Profile picture of Damian DeadLove
      Backstage (Blondie - Heart Of Glass)

           Welcome Backstage. I’m your host, Damian DeadLove. Tonight we’ll be talking about a band called, Blondie. I got into them when I was a teenager, but I also remember hearing them on the radio a lot when...

      Read More
      6 Comments
      • Interesting! I didn’t know about the band name story or anything. Now I feel like listening to Blondie. “)
        Well done Damian!

        • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, M.E. So glad you enjoyed the story my friend. I’m glad you learned some things you didn’t know. Listen away, great band. Appreciate you.

          Damian

      • First of all, dammit I miss the reading list option. Rest assured I would be smacking that button if it existed here! I absolutely love Blondie! You should have heard me squeal when I saw the title of this episode…before I even opened it. I remember losing my mind whenever they actually played Heart of Glass on MTV back in the day. Something about their music felt natural to me, not as cultivated for the masses of popularity. So excited to see them featured in this episode, my friend! 🙌

        • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Willow. So glad you enjoyed the story my friend. I miss the RL option as well. There is a bookmark option, I guess it’s supposed to be the same thing. lol. I love Blondie. The reunion album was killer. In 1998 they released- “No Exit” the whole album is incredible. Different styles some jazz vibes, some country vibes even. Debbie also raps again. This time on the song, No Exit. She raps with Coolio on the song. Appreciate you.

          Damian

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Adira. So glad you enjoyed the story my friend. If you loved “Rapture” may I recommend “No Exit” the title track of the album with the same title. It was released in 1998 as a new studio album. The whole album was outstanding with different music styles. But, “No Exit” has rap in it. It’s a collaboration though with Blondie & Coolio. Debbie & Coolio swap back and forth. Killer song. Appreciate you.

        Damian

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Keith. So glad you enjoyed the story my friend. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • Profile picture of M.E

      M.E wrote a new post

      Domestic Absurdity

      The kitchen in my headBrought me onions to cut,But I don't cry.In the meantime, the sink is full;Dishes are dirty,Spoons are sharp,And coffee mugs do not predict the future.Bread in the fridge,And ice cream in the oven—Let's drink one...

      Read More
      16 Comments
    • Profile picture of Broom
      Profile Photo
      Broom
      @broom
    • Profile picture of M.E

      M.E and Profile picture of Gahddess-WorshipGahddess-Worship are now friends

      Profile Photo
      M.E
      @mustapha
    • Profile picture of Drieks

      Drieks and Profile picture of NAAJIRNAAJIR are now friends

      Profile Photo
      Drieks
      @drieks
    • Load More Posts

    My Friends

    Profile Photo
    AnnaM44
    @annamarie44
    Profile Photo
    Atticus Abbey
    @bonjour
    Profile Photo
    Bat Powers
    @batpowers
    Profile Photo
    M.E
    @mustapha
    Profile Photo
    Aldo Kraas
    @poetaldo256

    Groups

    Group logo of National Poetry Month
    National Poetry Month
    Public Group
    Group logo of News and Suggestions
    News and Suggestions
    Public Group
    Group logo of Published Authors
    Published Authors
    Public Group

    My Recent Posts

    Location

    Portugal

    New Report

    Close