-
thoughtsdie and
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) are now friends
-
Betty and
Liziantus-Marantus are now friends
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
Of course I know about thr Doors. But that “light my fire” information I never knew. Love the fact I am learning all of this.
-
Right on, brother. You nailed it. I’m a huge Doors fan. This brings it all back. I will be listening today to Jim.
-
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
Fia quoted the line that blew my mind too. That is it’s own anthem right there! They say nobody’s getting out of this world alive. But I’m gonna keep going until it takes me out. This world is like walking through Freddy Kreuger’s playground anymore. Trying to wear us down into apathy. And that’s when I come up kicking. Powerful piece, my friend
-
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Bat Powers
@batpowers
M.E
@mustapha
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Groups
My Recent Posts

Icarus in Delirium of Light and Fall
- September 16, 2026

The Poem of Non-Occupation
- September 10, 2026
Location
Portugal




The doors are great. It is funny how these agreements happen then they blow up.