-
Sam Nash wrote a new post
10 Comments-
-
-
-
-
I’ve read this three times, and I swear it sounds like you’ve turned into a girl. Have you had an operation? What did I tell you about going to Paris? OMG. You walked into Les Amorette’s, and they thought you were a sheep, didn’t they? Another dish of Couilles de mounton. Well, let’s just hope you got them in a To Go box.
This is exactly what happens when I let you out of your cage…
-
-
Rina Vee and
Gahddess-Worship are now friends
-
Pandy and
Gahddess-Worship are now friends
-
Betty and
Gahddess-Worship are now friends
-
Broom changed their profile picture
- Load More Posts
My Friends
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Bat Powers
@batpowers
M.E
@mustapha
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Groups
My Recent Posts

Icarus in Delirium of Light and Fall
- September 16, 2026

The Poem of Non-Occupation
- September 10, 2026
Location
Portugal





Vive… La France… nicely penned dear poet…