-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
5 Comments-
Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Keith. So glad you connected with the write my friend. No, I never went that far. lol. If I had and this was all the farther I got, then I would have got fucked on that deal. lol. I tend to complain sometimes, but this isn’t one of those times. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
If ever there was a declaration for choosing your life wisely, this is it. We get one shot, make it count. And never sell out. I’d bookmark this if I could, so consider it bookmarked, my friend!
-
-
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Crimsin wrote a new post
5 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Bat Powers
@batpowers
M.E
@mustapha
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Groups
My Recent Posts

Icarus in Delirium of Light and Fall
- September 16, 2026

The Poem of Non-Occupation
- September 10, 2026
Location
Portugal







Thanks Indie for the thoughtful comment.
The human mind remains a mystery does it not?