Profile Photo

PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos)Offline

    • Profile picture of Daniel Long

      Daniel Long wrote a new post

      Her Delta of Venus: Part Two

           Lust glittered in Meg's eyes as she now straddled Daniel. Pressing their wet lips together. Their tongues lapping and dancing. Tasting the other. Breathing and exhaling their warm breaths into each other as they kissed.        When...

      Read More
      4 Comments
    • Profile picture of Damian DeadLove
      Cadence And Measure

      The warmth of my tongue enters Kissing the lips of her parted petals Usual suspects repeat offenders Sweet moans as her rhythm settles   Lost in passion moving to the flow All the worries give way to pleasure Tension fades releasing angelic glow Melting in my cadence...

      Read More
      13 Comments
      • Great title

        Pleasure journey

        BIG LIKE

        • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Speak. So glad you enjoyed the write my friend. I liked the title as well, kinda stands out there, you dig? Definite pleasure journey. Appreciate you.

          Damian

      • I read the title, the summary &…my jaw still dropped when I started reading the actual poem! Ya turnin’ up the heat in here, my friend!

        Side note, when I started my hand at erotica, I was so self-conscious that I created an alternate account on DUP to hide behind while I worked out how & what my erotic voice sounds like. I remember you saying you always worry it sounds corny…absolutely nothing corny about your erotica, my friend! 🔥

        • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Willow. So glad you enjoyed the write my friend. Ok, maybe I’m not as horrible at writing erotica as I thought I was. But you’re right, it’s not my most confident voice. lol. Anyhow, I’m not shutting them out like I used to, if I have an idea I entertain it now. Thanks for always being so supportive my friend. Appreciate you.

          Damian

      • I like this style of erotica.

        • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Reggie. So glad you liked the write my friend. I prefer this style as well. Appreciate you.

          Damian

      • damn. excellent write.

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Keith. So glad you enjoyed the write my friend. Appreciate you.

        Damian

      • Oh, you’re a boy with a beat, Damian. I can feel it. Music all over it.
        “All the worries give way to pleasure” – got the Marvin Gay “Sexual Healing” going on.
        You can be my ‘Repeat Offender’ any time.

        xoxo

        • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, DK. So glad you enjoyed the write my friend. That’s a huge compliment, “Sexual Healing” and Marvin Gaye that’s stellar company. Appreciate you.

          Damian

      • This was from an inspiration. Very well done and had all the right elements. Love it. ;))

        • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Fia. So glad you enjoyed the write my friend. Yeah, it was inspired. You wrote an erotica piece, then Willow had one, Then Meg, Then Mary, then Naaj. I’m sure there were others, it was like everybody was writing erotica that day. lol. So I followed suit. Appreciate you.

          Damian

    • Profile picture of TreeMap

      TreeMap wrote a new post

      Mermaid

      To mesaid the mermaid,let her drown in the waves.Arms do not knowhow to swimIs drowning a sin?Now in front of meShe floats and rave.And with every glanceshe rides a new wave.So I,let her sleeplet her hidelet her drownin the...

      Read More
      2 Comments
    • Profile picture of Daniel Long

      Daniel Long wrote a new post

      These Eyes Have Hands

      With invisible hands,  my eyelids unlock, reaching for you.   Distance does not matter, my eyes can hold you  and press you against me.   Eye to eye,  hand in hand, we embrace.   Lips press into one another's, tongues lap in a wet embrace, and we share our breaths.   

      Read More
      3 Comments
    • Profile picture of Daniel Long

      Daniel Long wrote a new post

      Venus

      You rise in the twilight  for I too bask in the dark. While I desire the burning daystar, I thrive in the night.    You are ornameted with hues of Hell, Heaven, lust, and purity. I embellish the hues of an angel's velvety cape.   They say that your...

      Read More
      1 Comment
    • Load More Posts

    My Friends

    Profile Photo
    AnnaM44
    @annamarie44
    Profile Photo
    Atticus Abbey
    @bonjour
    Profile Photo
    Bat Powers
    @batpowers
    Profile Photo
    M.E
    @mustapha
    Profile Photo
    Aldo Kraas
    @poetaldo256

    Groups

    Group logo of National Poetry Month
    National Poetry Month
    Public Group
    Group logo of News and Suggestions
    News and Suggestions
    Public Group
    Group logo of Published Authors
    Published Authors
    Public Group

    My Recent Posts

    Location

    Portugal

    New Report

    Close