-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
11 Comments-
-
Love your spacing… very effective emphasis. Second person narrative is such a powerful literary POV, and you’ve taken full advantage. The conversational tone reflects the overwhelming effort to maintain control. The piece is as much about self as it is situational management, and I think the limited information provided makes it all the more relatable.
-
Thank you for letting me know that this is a relatable piece. It is not always easy to publish something that you second-guess yourself about. I really appreciate it, DK;))
-
-
Powerfully penned, Fia. There is venom in those words my friend. Incredible write. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
This is incredibly raw and honest. The way you describe the tears as rage, not sorrow, feels so real. Thank you for sharing this.
-
-
M.E and
Surprise_Guest are now friends
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Crimsin wrote a new post
5 Comments -
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
13 Comments-
-
This post, at first blush, leaves me with what to disagree with. After a second read, and seeing the layers underneath, it is powerful and insists that one consider it on the deeper level. Many thanks and blessings. <3 Echo
-
Fist in the air, I’m over here going “Yeah! And…yeah!” All the way through this one. I remember this one & I’m glad she followed you over. Some truths should never fade into darkness. Favorite line:
Only way to quit the lie is to go cold turkey
That is gold, my friend
-
-
Totally agree…
We got a shitstorm of rhetoric and meaningless ambiguity to wade through. I remember the term “Double Speak” from Orwell’s 1984. So legitimate. The dude had the future pegged.What we need round here is another Nostradamus and some hymnals.
Great write
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Bat Powers
@batpowers
M.E
@mustapha
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Groups
My Recent Posts

Icarus in Delirium of Light and Fall
- September 16, 2026

The Poem of Non-Occupation
- September 10, 2026
Location
Portugal





Superb