-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Crimsin wrote a new post
6 Comments-
Powerfully penned, Brenda. Pulls at these old heartstrings my friend, thanks for sharing. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
I’ve been telling myself the past is not a destination. But it is a guidepost. Despite memory & fear, there’s nothing waiting there. Just an empty space of was-ness. The step forward can be terrifying though
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
8 Comments -
Knight wrote a new post
4 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Bat Powers
@batpowers
M.E
@mustapha
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Groups
My Recent Posts

Icarus in Delirium of Light and Fall
- September 16, 2026

The Poem of Non-Occupation
- September 10, 2026
Location
Portugal





Silence is the strangest thing. I crave it, chase it…& then panic when I bump into it. Sometimes we have to force ourselves to sit still with it. Chaos is more familiar…& therefore sometimes…more comfortable.