-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
10 Comments-
-
I am sure he would be impressed by your ability to adapt to his style, which is not easy. This has a good flow and rapid pace
-
He does have a machine gun style, doesn’t he? Quick bites! It doesn’t seem to matter what style you’re using, you always manage to bring it home on point, my friend
-
I like this style. Reminds me of a poet I knew. I think his name was JustDave. He had a bit of this style as well. Great ink.
-
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
-
Cipher wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Knight wrote a new post
3 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Bat Powers
@batpowers
M.E
@mustapha
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Groups
My Recent Posts

Icarus in Delirium of Light and Fall
- September 16, 2026

The Poem of Non-Occupation
- September 10, 2026
Location
Portugal



How seductive the call of pharmaceuticals. Health, happiness, sanity.. all disintegrated by one seemingly harmless cure.
Excellent write, my friend!