Profile Photo

PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos)Offline

    • Profile picture of Damian DeadLove
      Common Thread

      woven insanity brings us togethermending the dreams once lostreality a road traveled foreverforge a course forget the costin search of the holy ghosti find myself digging deeperan alien seed barren hosti'm not big brothers keeper united by a spiritual forcefor...

      Read More
      14 Comments
      • I can imagine it being played. This is good, Damian
        Tangle in self-denial ==Woo that is truth

        • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Fia. So glad you connected with the lyrics my friend. That was a good line, I had so many though in this one. One of my all time favorites I ever penned. Appreciate you.

          Damian

      • So glad to see a familiar face, loved your work on DU

      • Damian, I sense nuances of a spiritual battle. This made me think. I love this.

        • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Alexandria. So glad you connected with the write my friend. There was in a sense, the inner conflict that goes on inside my head. The proverbial devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other. Good vs. Evil, Light vs. dark, etc. I think we all have a spiritual battle going on inside, as well as in the world. That’s just my opinion though. Appreciate you.

          Damian

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Keith. So glad you connected with the lyrics my friend. Appreciate you.

        Damian

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Mary. So glad you connected with the write my friend. That was a belief of mine when I wrote a lot of my lyrics, I always wanted a glimmer of hope to hold on to. Appreciate you.

        Damian

      • Could see this being a kick ass song. Great ink

      • I swear, you’re able to write in a way that it’s like you’re writing my thoughts or feelings. There’s an undercurrent of spiritual searching in this that I think could be a finding of self. Which is about the deepest of spiritual journeys we can undertake. It feels brooding but with light glimmering through it. Truly gifted you are, my friend

        • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Willow. So glad you connected with these lyrics my friend. I told you, we’re kindred spirits, we think and feel very similar on a lot of issues. It was spiritual, I was always searching for my identity, I knew I didn’t know everything at that time. Mistakes would be made, but I wanted to understand why humans hurt each other, why I got bullied in school, I wanted answers. And not some flimsy excuse being substituted for truth. I always instinctively would put glimmers of light in my lyrics, because deep down I still tried to have hope. It’s really hard to do since I’m pessimistic by nature. lol. This was the one song I thought could have been a hit. I mean big hit, gives me goosebumps good. Joey G, always called this song, “The Ace Up His Sleeve” hit. If needed he’d always say. Had a little Lindsey Buckingham vibe. Personally, I’ve grown to believe over time that it was a carrot to dangle. That was deep… Thank you for such an awesome compliment. Appreciate you.

          Damian

    • Profile picture of Thomas W. Case
      Fruit Trees in Every Room

      Bowing to the vodka god,I lived like a pleasureseeking missile, propelledtoward all things ME.Empty as a carcass.Hungry as a desert.I didn't see thestrawberry moon ofsummer.It was me and theFerryman, until theriver ran dry.Eternal winter forthe soul.And thenA revolution in...

      Read More
      3 Comments
    • Profile picture of Cipher

      Cipher wrote a new post

      Darkness & Waves

      Artists moving the culture across space and time - Pushing us across the divide, primal dance of darkness & Flame Some do it for the fame, the best do it from the heart. This artAccessing the inaccessible dark So much there Place where most don’t care to look or are: Too scared. Of the mystery, there.Like...

      Read More
      1 Comment
      • Beautifully penned, Cipher. A great tribute to Mr. Wilson. The heart and soul of, The Beach Boys. Much like, Terry Kath, was the heart and soul of the band Chicago. Neither band was quite the same without them. R.I.P. Brian Wilson. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • Profile picture of Crimsin

      Crimsin wrote a new post

      fly high

      evokimg the rite I summons my energywafting on the winds daydreamingsulking in the shade wishing for brighter daysthe shadows collect pooling at my feetdisaster of faith my heart isn't in itbestow upon my tongue the words to free melanguishing...

      Read More
      6 Comments
    • Profile picture of Damian DeadLove
      Behind The Door

      wishing for one more tomorrow silent dreams laced with sorrow everything is broken beneath the lies what you stand for i despise praying for the slightest change all these emotions we rearrange everything is broken past your mind all alone and walking blind   i’m innocent..   this passion burns  deep...

      Read More
      11 Comments
      • hello Damian good morning I could connect with your lyrics a very powerful song 💕

      • A heartfelt write! Well done, Damian!

      • Powerful work, my friend.

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Duende. So glad you connected with the write my friend. It was sung really heavy in that chorus, ended by a nice growl on “Door.” It was a great song in my mind, too bad I never had a copy of the recording. Appreciate you.

        Damian

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Mary. So glad you connected with the write my friend. You’re spot on. Appreciate you.

        Damian

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Keith. Honored to make the book my friend. This was some of my better early stuff, indeed. Appreciate you.

        Damian

      • The way you wove through this, highlighting a sense of being dragged along & out of control…whether in your mind or in the world, really weighs heavily. That repetition of being locked in creates a weight that is palpable. Powerful piece, my friend

        • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Willow. So glad you connected with these lyrics my friend. It’s still one of my favorite pieces, these were lyrics I was proud of, when they got music it was a warmth I can’t explain in my heart. I still sing this forgotten song, just to remember it. The guitar riff is faint memory, there is enough there to remember how I sung it. This is a song, Joey G, would never let me have my own copy of. I’m not going there right now. lol. He pisses me off to this day on certain issues. If I had a copy, I would have shared it proudly. Instead it has a home on some old hard drive somewhere, never to be heard. Sorry, about the tangent. lol. I missed your commentary, you get me stirred up sometimes. lol. Appreciate you.

          Damian

    • Load More Posts

    My Friends

    Profile Photo
    AnnaM44
    @annamarie44
    Profile Photo
    Atticus Abbey
    @bonjour
    Profile Photo
    Bat Powers
    @batpowers
    Profile Photo
    M.E
    @mustapha
    Profile Photo
    Aldo Kraas
    @poetaldo256

    Groups

    Group logo of National Poetry Month
    National Poetry Month
    Public Group
    Group logo of News and Suggestions
    News and Suggestions
    Public Group
    Group logo of Published Authors
    Published Authors
    Public Group

    My Recent Posts

    Location

    Portugal

    New Report

    Close