-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
6 Comments -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
3 Comments-
Wow, this has Edgar Allen Poe written all over it.
Daniel, I’m not following you into hell, so you better repent.Who am I kidding?
-
You must be kidding, Meg. Repent? Never! Haha! As long as my hand and I are alive I will continue writing the hauntingly beautiful. Poe had it right, what an inspiration. So, on this story will continue and her sorrows will follow her in death. Maybe, just maybe this character will find a way out of hell, and maybe so will I…
Thanks Meg 😊
Daniel
Gothic-surrealist
-
-
-
Knight wrote a new post
8 Comments -
-
Pandy and
Eyes of a hidden woman are now friends
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
6 Comments -
- Load More Posts
My Friends
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Bat Powers
@batpowers
M.E
@mustapha
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Groups
My Recent Posts

Icarus in Delirium of Light and Fall
- September 16, 2026

The Poem of Non-Occupation
- September 10, 2026
Location
Portugal






I hate writer’s block.