Profile Photo

PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos)Offline

    • Profile picture of Daniel Long

      Daniel Long wrote a new post

      May My Home Become My Tomb

      This body! A living, breathing corpse! May my home become my tomb. Have I been entombed alive all this time? Buried with windows of sunlight, Looking out over the trimmed grass of my grave. Where the name on my mailbox is a...

      Read More
      1 Comment
    • Profile picture of Knight

      Knight and Profile picture of NevilleNeville are now friends

      Profile Photo
      Knight
      @knightscapes
    • Profile picture of Crimsin

      Crimsin wrote a new post

      honey

      in the between time of sighs and tearsof angry words and needed blisscommingling with lusta passionate abandon where the night hushesand all the spirits quickenas our desire burnssated fate, to indulge in youmy fantasy mixed with realitytoo potent to...

      Read More
      13 Comments
      • Sounds like a bit more than ‘romantic’…😜

        • hello dearest Benny blushes well yes…thank you graciously you made me smile 💕

      • Oh! This is very good, Brenda.

      • I drift, happily, into the dripping honey spaces unafraid of the liquids,preexisting and resulting.
        Thanks for the respite. ❣💞💦💞

      • hello dearest HJ I truly appreciate the lovely comment thank you 💕

      • Powerful. You paint this scene well.

      • Powerfully penned, Brenda. Such amazing imagery my friend, excellent write. Appreciate you.

        Damian

      • Hauntingly gorgeous. Your emotions ripen through the act and feeling of love into a rose blossoming of desire and passion. I enjoyed this thoroughly. You have the gift of putting passion into a poem of great resonance and deeply seductive all entwined. This is great poetry. And I loved reading this tonight.

        John

    • Profile picture of Backdeckbenny (Peter)

      Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post

      left ventricle

      Your love is a daggerso plunge it deep into my heart.I cannot stand and do not want mere surface.Drive your blade indont pull it out.Know that in time my heart will absorb itand absorb you. And my legs will part...

      Read More
      3 Comments
    • Profile picture of Crimsin

      Crimsin wrote a new post

      it pains, on the morrow bleed

      contemptious need flooding over my sorrownever on the morrow to be let freeit's just another day of sadnesswith knowledge, heavy privy to his holiest's feelingsbedlam vain, I am not enough, I'm afraidlike Cain before me my gratitude is given...

      Read More
      7 Comments
      • Crimsin, everything you write is so deep. This is painfully beautiful.
        Remember, “For His anger endureth but a moment, but Joy cometh in the morning”
        You are loved.

        • hello lovely Alexandria good evening thank you most graciously for such a beautiful comment and thought 💕 I guess this was a conversation I was having with God today sometimes I feel like when he asks something of me I am ungrateful…my heart hurts over this that my first insinct is to be selfish…I truly appreciate you tonight 💕

      • Powerfully penned, Brenda. Incredible write my friend. Appreciate you.

        Damian

        • hello dearest Damian good morning thank you graciously forgive my late response I thought I got back to you on this one ❤️

      • Brenda, you have a gift of taking even your suffering and making great art. This speaks to me of a soul hurting but also a talent that is unmistakably the source of true art. You are more than worthy to God I am sure. And not a selfish person.

        John

        • hello dearest John that is such a beautiful comment and thought just lovely thank you ❤️

    • Load More Posts

    My Friends

    Profile Photo
    AnnaM44
    @annamarie44
    Profile Photo
    Atticus Abbey
    @bonjour
    Profile Photo
    Bat Powers
    @batpowers
    Profile Photo
    M.E
    @mustapha
    Profile Photo
    Aldo Kraas
    @poetaldo256

    Groups

    Group logo of National Poetry Month
    National Poetry Month
    Public Group
    Group logo of News and Suggestions
    News and Suggestions
    Public Group
    Group logo of Published Authors
    Published Authors
    Public Group

    My Recent Posts

    Location

    Portugal

    New Report

    Close