-
Thomas W. Case and
Neville are now friends
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
5 Comments -
emmagreen wrote a new post
6 Comments-
I used to love to play out in the rain when I was a child. I must still be, because I still love rain and will walk very slowly through it when I go to my car from my house or vice-versa.
Is it God crying? I doubt it…He is probably dousing us with it to cleanse our hearts and souls.
Nice write, em.
j.
-
emmagreen wrote a new post
4 Comments-
-
Don’t look at the past as ‘wasted’. Brought to your island shore and very far more look back at it as beautiful. Bravo!
-
-
Jacob erin-cilberto and
Willow are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Bat Powers
@batpowers
M.E
@mustapha
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Groups
My Recent Posts

Icarus in Delirium of Light and Fall
- September 16, 2026

The Poem of Non-Occupation
- September 10, 2026
Location
Portugal







its the way that you tell em that makes them so bloomin great mate .. n no kiddin .. Neville