-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
9 Comments-
-
Beautifully penned, Fia. Very uplifting and witty my friend. Try new things, shake it up a bit, I follow. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
Anxiety is a killer and its best freinds with alcoholism.
I like the positive thread that build throughout this piece.
Regards
James -
I fucking dipped my whole leg inside … and now I’m drowning…. Any other brilliant ideas on how I can survive this?!
-
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
-
Amethyste wrote a new post
3 Comments -
S. Libellule wrote a new post
2 Comments -
CasketSharpe wrote a new post
3 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Kay-1
@kay-1
Rosie C
@rosie415
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
My Recent Posts

Dear God
- September 18, 2026

Sweet Girl
- September 16, 2026





Oh, I would dip my whole foot in! Then further! Letting what’s bottled inside out! Haha…
Daniel