• Profile picture of CasketSharpe

    CasketSharpe wrote a new post

    CS Storybook Hour (What Dat Mouf Do)

                “Pale moonlight shined through the car back windowAs he applied neck pressure where he wanted her mouf to go,            “Begging and struggling she fought to lift her head upBut all she wanted again was a savage quick fuck,            ...

    Read More
  • Boring

    Am I the world's most boring man..?My shadow has left out of boredom.Time yawns when I enter a room.Rivers flow uphill to avoid me,and plants fake their own demise.Am I the worlds most boring man..?I rot without the courtesy...

    Read More
    6 Comments
    • It doesn’t sound content; it sounds more like you’re resigned to it. I don’t think you’re boring.

    • You’re anything but boring. You know that. I understand what you meant in your comment to Fia. I shun that endless stimulation too. I don’t need it.
      I enjoy your writing.

      • Thanks Alexandria…

        It’s quite a hard gig standing your ground these days.If you don’t play the game you get called antisocial or the fun police or a killjoy.Small price to pay for being interesting…😘

    • at least you are content to be yourself I go to lengths just to get away from self part of me drives me crazy 💕I think I might be split personality I can hear internal voices that drive me mad sometimes….

  • Profile picture of Amethyste

    Amethyste wrote a new post

    There stood God

    Worry endlessly draining the soul out of me. Trying to make room for my acceptance to be free. And there stood God....hearing my prayer and not answering. Girl you have to walk this walk alone. I will not talk...

    Read More
    2 Comments
  • Her Bridge

    It was the good old stone bridge.It was made of stone and iron, and a door unhinge.On it were growing all sorts of vines. And couples would take pictures there during good times.Families would travel past the bridge.And the vines...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Damian DeadLove
    Smokescreen

    Wild beasts surround a lonely soul Corrupting them with broken promises  What they offer makes nothing whole The world filled with doubting Thomas’s   Low hanging fruit another money grab Indoctrinated into this hateful machine  It takes footwork to slip their subtle jab Critical thinking reveals a...

    Read More
    11 Comments
    • I like this, Damian.

    • Very powerful write, Damian. Rage against the machine!

    • They surround and attack like piranhas. This is a good piece

    • I will continue to say those who believe the lies do so for their own corrupt reasons. Which begs the question…who is worse? The chief liars or those who choose to believe because it suits their agendas? I’ve lost friends & family to this current state of the world. Eyes wide open, mind wider. It’s the only way to make it through. Another solid write, my friend

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Willow. So glad you connected with the write my friend. It’s truly a cult in my opinion, when no matter how much truth is revealed, they continue to follow. I don’t think most wanna see, or they actually like what the world is becoming. That’s how I see it, always enjoy your commentary. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • Dope…deep…thought provoking.
      As always…you deliver, bro

      Much respect

      Naaj

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Naaj. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Means a lot to me, brother. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Raven. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Appreciate you.

      Damian

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Profile Photo
Kay-1
@kay-1
Profile Photo
Rosie C
@rosie415

Groups

Group logo of National Poetry Month
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Group logo of Unsung Underground
Unsung Underground
Private Group

My Recent Posts

Dear God

Sweet Girl

New Report

Close