-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
2 Comments-
My only issue here is clearing notifications. I follow the link and read the comment and want to delete. Check the box and mark read – nothing. Hit the trash can – nothing. Check and bulk action delete – nothing. Refresh after – nothing. Sometimes an hour will go by and if I go back – finally! The last two days I got email notices when there were comments or posts by friends – today nothing. All notifications are clicked to on. Just quirks I guess. BTW, I LOVE IT HERE! Thanks!
-
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
4 Comments -
-
Willow joined the group
News and Suggestions
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
10 Comments-
-
-
-
Very dark and eerie but interesting. I’m getting a dark witch feel from this one, almost like a Salem witch on the eve of her death. Great read, Crimson.
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Kay-1
@kay-1
Rosie C
@rosie415
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
My Recent Posts

Dear God
- September 18, 2026

Sweet Girl
- September 16, 2026





Powerfully penned, Daniel. A nightmare indeed my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian