-
Visions_of_Insanity and
Paula Jobi are now friends
-
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
Passionately penned, Keith. Damn, I missed you. This has your DNA all over it, well not literally. lol. It sounds like a twisted infomercial my friend. Excellent work. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
I have been in many a room with the odor of orgasm. Imagine a day, a month or longer where the entire world was driven into a sexual frenzy!
Where you have to mow the lawn around Grandmas getting it hard! Pleasant Valley Sunday…oh my! World leaders whacking each other off instead of ordering bomb drops! United Airlines, hee hee – a “hole” new meaning! It could be one orgy of a book as you took the concept from high society to ghetto and even the space station.
-
-
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Kay-1
@kay-1
Rosie C
@rosie415
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
My Recent Posts

Dear God
- September 18, 2026

Sweet Girl
- September 16, 2026




hello dearest Keith I’ve missed you so hot 💕