-
TreeMap changed their profile picture
-
Benjamin Scraps and
Damian DeadLove are now friends
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
6 Comments -
Crimsin wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
hello dearest Benny good evening thank you graciously for reading and commenting with such an apt description of depression I’d never heard that expression before 💕
-
-
You really nailed this diagnosis, girl.
I felt kind of rough after reading it. Everyone can relate to this. -
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Bat Powers
@batpowers
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Kay-1
@kay-1
I_IS_ ME
@iisme
Harriet-Jacqui xx
@bedtimestories
Groups
My Recent Posts

Serendipity
- July 27, 2026

The Fallacy Of Death Featuring disDAIN
- May 13, 2026






Oh wow… I’d call this epic poetry because it tells a story. It’s also confessional.
I love this kind of naughty stuff, Crimsin. Riveting!