-
Crimsin wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Amethyste wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
2 Comments -
S. Libellule wrote a new post
3 Comments-
Dear S.
Oddly, this poem made me hopeful. I don’t even know why. Maybe this; I know you worked well and hard to make this poem and while you were doing it, you may have felt it relieve your sorrow and emptiness. Am I wrong? If I’m lucky, when I’m low and have the freedom to write, if I’m not put upon by some duty or demand and I find few words to write, it frees me a bit from my palatable discord. Is this it?
Thanks for writing this.
Jim
-
-
Cipher wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Bat Powers
@batpowers
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Kay-1
@kay-1
I_IS_ ME
@iisme
Harriet-Jacqui xx
@bedtimestories
Groups
My Recent Posts

Serendipity
- July 27, 2026

The Fallacy Of Death Featuring disDAIN
- May 13, 2026





Powerfully penned, Brenda. Monroe, knew some secrets for sure. So many people that had ties to Kennedy got killed. Even Mafia bosses. Fantastic write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian