• Profile picture of Crimsin

    Crimsin wrote a new post

    obscene

    darkness grip what a tripmy madness isn't curing mein times past when white wrath came my waymy thoughts alter and I dreamdreaming new realities into beingones I could cope withdark day the day rose and my colored shades went...

    Read More
    4 Comments
  • Profile picture of Amethyste

    Amethyste wrote a new post

    Warm

    You stay warm in the backgroundYour soul wraps me upYou fill me with liquidsAnd I lighten up.

    Read More
    2 Comments
  • Profile picture of Damian DeadLove
    Wishful Thinking

    Wishful thinking lead me down this road I needed to find myself along the way So many guilty seeds have been sowed Darkening this field where demons play   Walking in shadows searching for light So many summers chasing this illusion  Witnessed dreams being killed for...

    Read More
    10 Comments
  • Profile picture of RPM

    RPM wrote a new post

    Iw2TU

    The boys were asleep, their soft breathing still lingering in the air like the fading hum of a lullaby.Down the hall, the house felt still,but inside him, nothing was still.Every moment since she’d left, his body had been taut...

    Read More
    3 Comments
  • Profile picture of Average Joe

    Average Joe wrote a new post

    Stone Soup

    I'm flat,drawn out, stretched thin and empty. Not by living but by love unanswered day by day. As if sands of time, those tiny falling grains, tell me that mountains crumbled and cliffs washed into the sea…and if so...

    Read More
    1 Comment
    • You honor me. Teddy distilled intanible feelings that are common to generations into visceral principles. I merely ramble in my own way on common themes, though not many would slough through one of my rambles.🌼

      Thank you for sharing your thoughts, especially on the lines you’ll really felt. I.believe your right about, “seek she who can lead to remembrances.”

      If one had to describe themselves to another without stating profession, education, faith system, political leanings, family or organizational relationships, what word would describe one’s self best? Would it be lover, fighter, friend, peace keeper, or something else? I am a seeker.

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Profile Photo
Kay-1
@kay-1
Profile Photo
I_IS_ ME
@iisme
Profile Photo
Harriet-Jacqui xx
@bedtimestories

Groups

Group logo of National Poetry Month
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Group logo of Welcome Group
Welcome Group
Public Group
Group logo of Unsung Underground
Unsung Underground
Private Group

My Recent Posts

New Report

Close