-
DampKitten wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
11 Comments -
-
Daniel Long and
Liziantus-Marantus are now friends
-
Sam Nash wrote a new post
6 Comments-
-
Ok when you come to the beach bring red roses…. Not those cheap flowers which have no smell… you know how much I love red
-
-
Yes I’d know or at least sense it. Idk what I’d do without you because no matter how many disappearing acts I pull you always bring me back. So don’t die on me Sam, I need you.
-
-
A poem I posted back on DUP (Deep Underground Poetry),transferring it here for all to read..
“”Ghost Groom””
On a dark,brooding night.
There was a haunted mansion in sight.
They say it used to be lively and fun.Until they got killed and the killer ran.
The dusty windows drive you in.
Making you want to go inside.You make your…Read More
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Crimsin
@crimsin
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Groups
Music is Art
Public Group
My Recent Posts

The Deconstruction Of Diotima
- June 21, 2026

Man In Multitudes
- February 8, 2026




You make every scene so hot! Is there room for one more?