-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
Fia quoted the line that blew my mind too. That is it’s own anthem right there! They say nobody’s getting out of this world alive. But I’m gonna keep going until it takes me out. This world is like walking through Freddy Kreuger’s playground anymore. Trying to wear us down into apathy. And that’s when I come up kicking. Powerful piece, my friend
-
-
-
Styxian changed their profile picture
-
Betty and
Daniel Long are now friends
-
Sapphirewolf and
Willow are now friends
-
Scooter changed their profile picture
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Crimsin
@crimsin
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Groups
Music is Art
Public Group
My Recent Posts

The Deconstruction Of Diotima
- June 21, 2026

Man In Multitudes
- February 8, 2026





What a strong write. I like the “if I can not walk then I will fucking crawl”.