-
Sam Nash started the topic Welcome DUP refugees in the forum Underground Caverns
A place to call home
-
-
Drieks wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
Such a powerfully written piece. Addiction claims its victims, always. Not always the self, usually others.
-
Powerfully penned, Drieks. As an alcoholic, I can relate to this write. Though I don’t drink anymore, I will always be an addict. Great write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
11 Comments-
-
Beautifully penned, Brenda. I agree with, Willow. At least we’re all here together. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Brenda, as DUP disappears over the horizon we can make our home here. Your poem is filled with deep emotion for what is lost and what once was.
John
-
-
thoughtsdie and
Joseph J are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Crimsin
@crimsin
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Groups
Music is Art
Public Group
My Recent Posts

The Deconstruction Of Diotima
- June 21, 2026

Man In Multitudes
- February 8, 2026




What awful house to be in! Each and every kind of it.
You captured the feelings and struggles perfectly. Well done, Drieks! “)