-
Fia Naturie posted in the group News and Suggestions
Flash News
Just a quick heads-up! At the top of the main screen, you’ll see several tabs that let you explore different types of writing. Simply click on the one that interests you.
If you scroll to the right, you’ll find a new tab labeled “EROTICA.” This section features erotic poems, perfect for those who want to dive right into that genre…Read More
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Sappho (Elke) wrote a new post
11 Comments-
-
-
The world must seem a terrifying & surreal place when the mind drifts in & out of presence. This one aches
-
Beautifully aching. The suffering of the mind, suicide as a means of escape from that sorrow, and the ending was a good punch to the reader!
Daniel
-
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
5 Comments-
Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Keith. So glad you connected with the write my friend. No, I never went that far. lol. If I had and this was all the farther I got, then I would have got fucked on that deal. lol. I tend to complain sometimes, but this isn’t one of those times. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
If ever there was a declaration for choosing your life wisely, this is it. We get one shot, make it count. And never sell out. I’d bookmark this if I could, so consider it bookmarked, my friend!
-
-
-
Nick DC wrote a new post
3 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Crimsin
@crimsin
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Groups
Music is Art
Public Group
My Recent Posts

The Deconstruction Of Diotima
- June 21, 2026

Man In Multitudes
- February 8, 2026






Oh shit, Danny boy! That is so HOT! I love backseat sex, particularly in front of a voyeur. And thunderstorms make me horny as hell. I like your bottle idea too.
xoxoxo